Where are all the Aesthetic Nurse/Therapist Job Vacancies?
Here at Hairandbeautyjobs.com, we have an aesthetics job search category that features jobs for Botox technicians, clinical nurse advisors, IPL/laser technicians, aesthetic therapists and Clinic Managers across the UK in major towns and cities such as London, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff. Click here to start your search.
For those of you that would like to embark on a career in the aesthetics industry but are not sure whether you have the correct qualifications or experience then read our job description and profile below.
Aesthetic nurse/therapist Job Description
- To provide advice to clients interested in having treatments and to advise on recommended treatment plans and products, providing both pre and post treatment care
- Advising clients on all aspects of the procedure they're booked in to receive
- Undertake and carry out non surgical treatments that may include the use of dermal fillers, skin peels, microdermabrasion, Laser and thread vein removal
- Promote clinic and its activities
- Ensure a high level of care to clients
- Have an understanding of and abide HCC's regulations
- Work towards achieving clinic's set financial targets
Qualities and Skills
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Commercial awareness and sales skills
- Keen interest in advanced skin care
Therapists will be required to be qualified to NVQ level 3 in beauty therapy or equivalent. Depending on what treatments the clinic wishes you to carry out you may also be required to have further qualifications or training in IPL lasering, electrolysis, microdermabrasion, skin peels, teeth whitening etc
Nurses will be required to be RGN/NMC qualified. Any experience with aesthetic or cosmetic treatments is normally advantageous. For nurse injector roles you will need to provide evidence of previous experience with this as well as producing your nurse prescriber certificate. On site training in the aesthetic field is often provided by the clinics for the treatments that they offer.