Search articles in Salon and Spa Showcase
- All (648 articles)
- Job Profiles (72 articles)
- CV and Job Applications (13 articles)
- Interviews and Trade Tests (21 articles)
- Career Advice (87 articles)
- Qualifications and Training (19 articles)
- Workplace Tips (86 articles)
- Going Self Employed (25 articles)
- Freelance and Temping (6 articles)
- Working Abroad (16 articles)
- Industry News and Views (151 articles)
- Job Insights and Experiences (81 articles)
- Products and Treatments (80 articles)
- Hair, Beauty & Fashion Tips (31 articles)
- Salon and Spa Showcase (8 articles)
Found 8 articles
Salon Decorating Tips on a Budget
- 1 Sep 2017
Whether you are a new business owner looking to decorate your new space or you just want to give your existing space a freshening up, the budget is always a major factor. You want to stay on budget, but you don’t want your clients to be able to see that in your décor, do you?
SAKS FINALISTS in the prestigious L’Oréal Colour Trophy
- 8 Mar 2016
18 Saks salons are celebrating success as FINALISTS in the prestigious L’Oréal Colour Trophy Backstage Live Final Tour in April.
The Chapel Award Winning Hair Salon in Kent
- 5 Mar 2016
Hair and Beauty Jobs talks to Amanda Dicker, Founder of 'The Chapel'
FANCY OPENING YOUR OWN SALON? DO THE BIZ WITH SAKS
- 4 Feb 2016
If the dream is to open your own hair and or beauty salon; do it with Saks. We’re the big brand with the proven track record for salon-success.
The Spa for your Face
- 13 Apr 2008
FACE UP TO AGEING! As the first facial spa to hit the high street FACE PLACE is the first high street spa that is dedicated to your face.
Martyn Maxey - Award Winning London Hair Salon
- 27 Feb 2008
AWARD WINNING HAIRDRESSER Martyn Maxey started his salon in 1991 and quickly established a reputation in London as one of the great hairdressers.
Mud Baths for the Masses
- 1 Mar 2007
Local Authority 'spas' are two a penny if your idea of a spa is a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi hidden in the deep, dark crevices of a leisure centre. After all, you get what you pay for. Or do you? Can a true 5* spa experience be offered at pocket money prices? Abigail Harris takes a look at Pendle Leisure Trust's Inside Spa....
Kids Allowed - Designing a Child-Friendly Salon
- 27 Feb 2007
Most parents dread the thought of taking their young children for a haircut but it really doesn't have to be a nightmare. The owners of one London salon have spent a great deal of time carefully putting together a child's delight of a salon and have worked hard to make their ideas become reality.