October 13, 2017
Gain a level 2 certificate in makeup with LCBT
LCBT is one of the UK's leading vocational colleges, covering a wide range of courses in Beauty Therapy, Health & Fitness, Hair & Media Make Up and Employability Training. We also offer apprenticeships across sectors. Our average rate of progress for graduating learners to Further Education or employment is 90%. At the London College of Beauty Therapy we work directly with the leading employers in the Beauty, Make-Up, Hairdressing and Fitness Industries to ensure that our courses are designed and tailored for successful careers.
Why work for LCBT?
LCBT achieved Good at the last Ofsted inspection (2013) and is now working towards Outstanding! LCBT also achieved the coveted Gold Standard during our last Investors in People reaccreditation, along with the Health and Wellbeing Award. A fantastic recognition of the wonderful team of individuals who work at LCBT and support learners to achieve lifelong skills for careers.
It’s a Team Effort! - If you have a passion for teaching and learning and a conviction that with hard work and support everyone should have the opportunity to reach their aspirations, we would welcome hearing from you. If we don’t have a vacancy at this time we may hold your details on file and contact you if one becomes available. LCBT is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, staff and visitors, and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to full vetting procedures including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check. LCBT is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and with various abilities.
We want our staff to be happy at work, along with a competitive salary, employee’s receive*
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Performance related bonuses for lecturing and certain support staff
- Excellent internal progression routes
- Excellent Professional Development
- Discounted Beauty and Hair Treatments
- Exciting calendar of staff celebration events
- Occupational Health Referrals
- Supported attendance at external activities and events such as conferences, seminars and professional development opportunities.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Flu vaccine
- Holiday times are flexible and not restricted to usual term breaks
- Flexible Working (where appropriate)
- Birthday Bonus – extra annual leave day on your birthday each year after 5 years of employment with LCBT
- Discounted Gym Membership and local area discounts – Shopping and Eating
*staff who have successfully completed probation
Programme Manager - Hair & Media Make-Up
Employee since 2013
'I’m a Hair & Media Make-Up Lecturer at LCBT. I first started my career as a Make-Up Artist at 16, a similar age group to my learners here at the college. It’s such a rewarding experience to witness the learners progress and guide them into their careers as young aspiring Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists!!!'
Hair & Media Make-Up Lecturer
Employee since 2016
'Coming from a hair background originally, I think it’s amazing that LCBT are now offering Hair courses along with our tried and tested Beauty Therapy courses. The college has transformed so much since I started working here to now, it’s very exciting! Can’t wait to see what the future holds for LCBT!!'
Beauty Therapy Lecturer
Employee since 2011