Sorry, no updates at this time
Award winning Spa Sirene lies in the heart of St Helier, jersey, Channel Islands. Our facilities include a heated vitality pool, sauna, aromatherapy steam room, salt steam therapy and luxury jacuzzi. We also have a fully equipped gym and 2 relaxation rooms, one pool side with heated beds and another quiet tranquill rest room for after treatments. We have 5 treatment rooms, 1 of which is a couple’s room. Each room has a shower, luxury spa couch, hot towel warmer, hot stone unit, heated blankets, soft lighting and relaxing music. Our product houses Phytomer and Aromatherapy Associates attend regularly for onsite training.
Here, we advocate healthy selfishness so you can melt away your stress, clear your mind and leave with a total sense of wellbeing. Whether you spa alone or with a friend let us take you on a journey to wellness. Join us for some “me, me, me” time.
We believe our employees are what make us different. Our friendly and pleasant staff are the core of our success and help us to maintain our local and national reputation. We would like to attract the very best individuals to join our team and help us maintain our high standards of hospitality.
- NVQ level 3 Qualified in Beauty therapy or the equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written English is essential.
- The ability to deliver exceptional treatment skills and 5*customer service
- Be of confident, friendly and caring personality.
- Be confident in retail sales, to meet set targets.
- Encourage repeat clients and build your own client base.
- Up sell courses and other related products within the hotel complex.
- Experience in Hot Stone Massage, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology and intimate waxing would be a distinct advantage
- Be able to work as a team member and individually.
- Be responsible for maintaining hygiene and follow health and safety procedures
- Willing to learn new treatments and follow our spa policy and procedures.
…..Is very busy due to a very loyal local following as well as private members and hotel guests. However we do our upmost to think of your wellbeing too. Every 8 hour shift will start with 15 minutes setting up time and throughout the day you will have buffer time between treatments as well as a good lunch break.
A good package of either set salary or hourly rate plus treatment commission.
- 10% commission on retail OTE
- Good gratuities
- 15 minute buffer time between each treatment where possible
- 1 hour lunch break
- Staff canteen.
- Staff accommodation if available – weekly rent payable.
- Use of the pool and gym when off duty.