Acrylic Nail Technician for Qatar
Now hiring! ACRYLIC NAIL TECHNICIAN FOR QATAR
* Monthly Salary QR9000 (tax free)
* Service & Retail Commission: 10%
* Free Accommodation
* 3 weeks Paid Leave & 10 days of paid Local Holidays
* Fun and exciting rewards and gifts through our in-house YEI (you earned it) system. Be recognized and rewarded daily for your great work by management and earn points to spend towards manis, pedis, massages, facials, gift certificates to Dubai mall, fun experiences- or save your points towards an all-expenses paid trip for an advanced training course abroad.
* Tips are not shared. All tips are yours to keep.
* We are a in-demand salon. Expect to be busy upon arrival.
* We provide the flight, upon hiring.
Job title: Acrylic Nail Technician
Employment type: Full time
Experienced female ACRYLIC NAIL TECHNICIAN who is an experienced and confident expert in the following:
-Nail Enhancements working with gel enhancement and acrylic (preferably with NSI)
-Perfect nail polish results, including french polish
-Experience with additional nail treatments is preferable but not essential: such as semi-permanent nail polish, nail art, paraffin.
-NVQ level 3 is preferable
-3-5 Years practical experience
-Supervisory experience is a plus, but is not a requirement.
What you can expect: We are a great company to work for! Joining the team means you join the Kozma family- we have strong and positive culture. Founded in 2007, with 4 branches and a 5th opening soon in Oman. We continue to grow, with plans to expand further across the region soon. We offer an adventure in an exciting country, enhancing your career in our luxurious, innovative, creative beauty salon. Join a diverse, professional and creative team of friendly experts. Opportunities to grow within the company. Ongoing advanced training is provided. Work on a large variety of international clientele. We have an extremely low employee turn-over rate. We are adding to our team because we are a growing company, and keeping up with the ever-increasing clientele demand. Salon is owned and operated by two Americans from Oregon State- Hillary and Mike, a husband and wife team.
Who we are seeking:
We would like to welcome skilled Acrylic Nail Technicians, with at least 5 years experience. A good fit for our team is a professional who is friendly and puts the client first. During
our selection process, we look for candidates who are passionate. You must love what you do! And you definitely must have a wicked skill set.
How to Apply:
Please send the following in a email:
-Pictures of your work. Please include pictures of acrylic nails.
Owner/Founder and Managing Director, Hillary Kozma
Apply for Acrylic Nail Technician for Qatar
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly