Retail Skin Therapist - John Lewis, Oxford
Dermalogica is one of the world’s most respected successful skin care brands. We are all about innovation, commitment and excellence. We are looking for a full time Retail Skin Therapist to join our team at the brand new John Lewis Oxford. This role is on a full time permanent contract.
Our skin therapists will work with the Regional Manager, and store management to achieve individual and team targets and will offer on counter treatments and expert skin care advice to customers. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Have a passion for retailing and achieving daily retail targets
- Be confident in traffic stopping customers
- Be extremely extrovert, creative and self-motivated
- Be able to work flexible hours including evenings & weekends
- Have a positive and up beat attitude
- Love communicating and socialising with a wide range of visitors
- Experience working with Dermalogica products an advantage
- A minimum recognised beauty therapy qualification (NVQ level 3 or equivalent) to include facial electrical modalities
We will provide training of the highest level at our Training School, an excellent remuneration package with uncapped commission, travel supplement, a free monthly product allocation, private healthcare and pension contribution, as well as 20 days paid holiday a year. If this sounds like the company culture and career opportunity you're seeking, apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to Human Resources.
Please note that candidates must have finished their NVQ 3 Beauty Therapy qualification, or equivalent at the time of application and must be able to provide a certificate at interview. Unfortunately we are unable to consider candidates who only hold an NVQ 2 Beauty Therapy qualification.