Counter Manager - Fenwick, Brent Cross
Dermalogica is one of the world’s most respected successful skin care brands. We are all about innovation, commitment and excellence. We are looking for a Retail Counter Manager to join our established team at Fenwick, Brent Cross. This role is offered on a fixed term/maternity full time contract.
Our Counter Managers are committed to supervising and supporting the daily operations within the location, whilst reporting into the Area Manager and store management. With a strong emphasis on offering superb levels of customer service and representing the brand at all times, along with your team, you will offer professional treatments and expert skin care advice to customers.
- A minimum recognised beauty therapy qualification (NVQ level 3 or equivalent) to include electrical modalities (candidates without this qualfication need not apply)
- Be extremely extrovert, creative and self motivated
- Be able to work flexible hours including evenings & weekends
- Have a passion for retailing
- Have a positive and up beat attitude with a real 'lead from the front' mentality
- Love communicating and socialising with a wide range of visitors
- Experience of managing a team
- ability to deal with people at all levels confidently and professionally
- Oversee staff rota and accommodate annual leave, manage sickness
We will provide training of the highest level at our fabulous Training School, a generous remuneration package including uncapped commission and bonuses, a free monthly product allocation, private healthcare and pension contribution, as well as 20 days paid holiday.
If this sounds like the company culture and career opportunity you're seeking, apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to Human Resources. Please note that candidates must have finished their NVQ 3 Beauty Therapy qualification, or equivalent at the time of application and must be able to provide a certificate at interview.