Customer Enquiry Consultant
We are seeking a Customer Enquiry Consultant to work within a branch of our Head Office at the Customer Enquiry Centre, based at the Fulham Clinic.
The centre is open from 9-7
The Shifts will be either a 9am start or a 7pm finish on part time with some weekend work. Overtime can / is available within the company.
The general day to day duties of this position will consist of handling the main telephone switchboard directly and handling all calls as appropriate. Excellent communication and customer service skills will ensure that the service our clients and potential clients receive is both professional and welcoming.
Your main responsibilities will include:
● Making 30+ calls to new client enquiries.
● Taking calls and appointment bookings.
● Answering any questions and queries.
● Being a central point of call for the company staff while on shift.
● Dealing with daily opening and / or end of day shift shutdown procedures.
● Using multiple systems to log call information and other data.
● General administrative tasks.
● As you grow, you can have the chance to take on other projects within the company.
We are looking for an Individual who has the following:
● Excellent communication skills.
● Excellent customer service skills.
● Excellent telephone manner is a must!
● Microsoft office and Google Doc skills, particularly Excel + Google Sheets.
● A fast learner, someone who can work well under pressure and at times, work well alone.
● A team player who has a good attitude towards individual success and team success.
● Someone who can self manage and is proactive
● Reception work experience would be beneficial.
● Work experience within a Clinic / Medi spa office would be beneficial.