Aesthetic Therapist/Practitioner - Maddox Street (Oxford Circus)
*This role includes evening and weekend working (including Sundays) on a rota basis*
Are you passionate about achieving results with your client?
Is client safety and care a priority to you?
Do you have a minimum of an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Beauty?
Do you have previous experience of working within the beauty or aesthetics industry?
Then we would like to hear from you!
DestinationSkin is a national chain of registered clinics specialising in advanced skin solutions which work. With an incredible strong culture our vision for both our clients and our employees is to be “You At Your Best”.
We want our employees to be the best they can be and to help our clients achieve the same through our tireless mission in educating and inspiring women and men to adopt advanced skin solutions that work.
As a growing company we are passionate about results delivering over 100,000 treatments every year across our 16 locations. We are looking for enthusiastic confident and personable individuals who have experience within the beauty and aesthetics industries.to come and join our dynamic and thriving teams.
As a Practitioner you will be responsible for performing high quality aesthetic treatments whilst maximising any potential sales opportunities. You will maintain an excellent standard of customer care at all times, monitoring the client’s journey from start to finish and ensure full client satisfaction by offering expert advice on skincare and post treatment care. Your role will be varied and include the following areas:
- To carry out high quality and professional laser and skin treatments in accordance with company protocols.
- To carry out or participate in, skin and laser consultations with prospective clients to determine individual needs and to make recommendations on appropriate treatments and products.
- To deliver exceptional customer care and develop a professional rapport with clients, ensuring that they are confident and satisfied with their treatments.
- ·To promote & recommend products and services, maximising opportunities for sales and referrals including call lists to both new and existing clients
- Requirements ·
- A passion for skincare and aesthetics with good working knowledge of the beauty/aesthetic industry
- Beauty NVQ Level 3 (minimum)
- Beauty NVQ Level 4 (desirable) and/or Laser Core of Knowledge
- Good level of General education, including Numeracy, English, IT (Grades A-C)