Clinic Manager | Leading Medical Group
4 days left
- Full Time
Leading Medical Group
With Clinics based across the UK this successful company offers some of the most advanced non-invasive anti-ageing and restorative skin solutions.
We now have an opening for a Clinic Manager to join this established Clinic in the Bristol area. As Clinic Manager you will be responsible for leading the efficient operational delivery of advanced skin solutions that work within clinic. You will manage every aspect of the day to day clinic operation ensuring the highest quality of service is provided for patients, whilst driving sales and improving staff performance.
• Good working knowledge of Beauty & Aesthetic Industry
• Experience of working within a medical or highly regulated environment
• Previous experience/accreditation in professional laser and skin treatments preferred
• Experience of working with P&Ls and interpretation of data
• Ability to work flexibly to suit the hours and needs of the business
Key Skills & Abilities:
• Motivated, organised and Professional
• Demonstrates good commercial and financial acumen
• Ability to support, maintain and be part of high-performance teams
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills
• Capable of problem solving and decision making
• Honest, reliable and professional at all times
Brief Overview of Role:
• To lead, motivate and manage clinic staff to encourage a high performing team.
• Delivering industry leading customer service
• Maintain a high profile within clinics and clients alike in order to lead by example and stand by company values.
• Effective staff rotaring, using every possible opportunity to facilitate clinic efficiency
• P&L management, taking every opportunity to minimise costs and maximise revenue – Review and analyse clinic financial performance vs target against clinic/company EBITDA.
• Plan and implement stock control to maximise sales and minismise any stock loss
• Ensure all organisational audit, policies and protocol standards are met at all times
Excellent Package on Offer:
• Basic: Up to £30,000 Annual this is dependent on experience
• Great commission scheme and incentives
• Free skin and laser treatments and highly discounted injectable treatments.
• Paid holiday; 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays which increases with length of service.
• Pension scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Eye care vouchers
• Childcare vouchers
Apply Via Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Apply for Clinic Manager | Leading Medical Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly