Beauty Therapist - Kat Maconie
Able to start in January
We are looking for part time and full time Beauty Therapists and Nail Technicians for the new Kat Maconie concept store.
Kat Maconie is an award-winning London based footwear designer who formed her
eponymous brand in 2009.
Kat’s empire started in a tiny studio in West London with an equally small range of
ballerina flats. Fast forward to present day, her style reflects bold colors, strong
prints, architectural shapes and metallic details all with tongue-in-cheek attitude.
Kat Maconie is now opening a beauty concept store in Bermondsey. The concept store
combines beauty treatments, with a champagne bar and a space to shop and unwind
in our quirky/spunky environment.
- Providing excellent beauty services (facials and nail treatments ) resulting in client wellbeing and brand awareness
- Ensure all beauty treatments meet high quality standards
- Increasing Kat Maconie shoes, accessories and beauty products by up-selling and promoting retail items to their customers.
- Apply hygiene practices across all beauty stations
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully deliver the following beauty treatments: Facials, Nail Treatments
- Excellent customer care
- Come from a strong retail background
- Be self-motivated and able to offer outstanding service on a daily basis
- Embody Kat Maconie’s standards at all times
- Have enthusiasm, drive, passion for the industry
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to work on weekends
- NVQ 2, 3 or Equivalent
What We Have To Offer
- Opportunities to develop and grow, to be coached/mentored by the some of the best in the business.
- An ambitious, friendly and mission driven team who go above and beyond to ensure success
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee to keep that productive buzz