Aesthetic Practitioner/Front of House Receptionist
Skin Perfection London are looking for an experienced Laser and Advanced Skin Practitioner to join their highly skilled team, based at their award winning skin and laser clinic in London Oxford Circus.
They are offering a full OR part time basis. A dual role for a full time position is preferred, 3 days treating and the other 2 usually assisting with reception and front of house duties. A practitioner with patient co-ordination/reception management skills is preferable.
Skin Perfection pride themselves that they are completely opposite to the "chain- clinic", "one in-one out, conveyor belt service," in fact they really take their time to get to know the applicants applying for the job, as the team they have are a small, experienced, yet friendly bunch, that really do care about their work, clinic, most importantly understand the importance of working well and close with co-workers, alongside management, to ensure a smooth journey for themselves, their team and their clients.
Skin Perfection London was established in April 2012 and has been growing at a good rate since then. Winning several awards for the Best Skin and Laser Clinic London .The clinic is a privately owned clinic and has a a strong team of staff that have been with them for several years with great management, all achieving their sales targets and clinic bonus consistently in the past few months. You will not be disappointed joining this team.
Main duties of the post will include, but not limited to the following;
* Carrying out both Laser Hair Removal and Non Surgical Advanced Skin treatments
* Consulting patients - recommending the most important journey plan for them, including products to enhance and deliver results
* Monitor and review patients journey to ensure you have happy repeat clients
* Cross selling and up-selling to every patient- wherever ethically possible aiming for your target set
* Working along side your team members to deliver targets both individually and as a team, in which has benefits of receiving commission and bonuses =)
* Follow up with potential clients and non converted consults/sales to contribute to your monthly performance plus promote other services and offers to each client
* Full time role will include reception duties and patient co-ordination
Applicants that are interested must have a minimum of TWO years in clinic experience with class 4 lasers - preferably Cynosure or Candela and experience administering advanced skin treatments, with a minimum of NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent. Enjoying sales and being competent in selling is mandatory!
Applicants applying for the full time role must have experience with reception, call handling, fluent in English.
NOTE -after successful completion of probation and hitting sales targets set, your salary will increase from £11.10 to £11.50 per hour. You will also be awarded with commission of 2% and upwards (tier based commission), of total sales, clinic commssion and added clinic bonus. As a staff member you will receive special discounts off treatments and products, plus other brands perks and discounts off some of the largest retail stores and more. All at discretion of your line Manger/Director and after successful review of your performance/probation period.
Job Type: Part-time OR Full time
Salary: *STARTS AT £11.10 /hour
More searches like this
- Aesthetics Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic £10 - £12 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Aesthetics Therapy Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic £10 - £12 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Clinic / Patient Coordinating Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic £10 - £12 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Clinic Reception Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic £10 - £12 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Laser Therapy Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic £10 - £12 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Central)