Front of House Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Front of House Manager with previous team management experience, ideally from a clinic environment. Must be able to handle a busy working environment, and have previous experience in leading a team to deliver the highest quality of customer services at all times. Retail experience with skincare products would be an advantage.
You must be confident in delivering five star customer services and prepared to act on your own initiative and be able to balance friendliness with authority over the front of house team that you will be supervising. This is a hands on client facing role, as well as being a supervisory position, focused on managing a FOH team to deliver premium customer services at all times.
This is a career appointment that could eventually progress to Clinic Manager or other senior positions within the organization.
You will receive extensive training in our services and products in addition to role related training.
Required skills and experience:
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with experience in providing five star customer services throughout customer journey
• Front of house supervisory experience in aesthetics or leisure industries, minimum 3 years required
• Bags of enthusiasm and energy, with a keen interest in the aesthetic industry
• Computer literate
• Ability to multi task and remain calm even under pressure, including handling of complaints
• Well presented
• A team player with excellent attitude towards their work
• An interest and understanding of sales- retail and treatment
If this sounds like you and you like the idea of working for us then we’d love to hear from you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com, and let us know why the position has caught your eye!
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only those invited in for an interview will be contacted.