Assistant Spa Manager | Beautiful 5* Spa
Assistant Spa Manager
Luxury, Award Winning Spa & Hotel
We are absolutely delighted to be supporting our client with this recruitment drive and are looking for a dedicated and passionate Assistant Spa Manager.
This award-winning hotel is set in the beautiful Lancashire countryside offering a relaxed 5-star Spa experience. The Hotel and Spa pride themselves on exceptional guest service with the hotel attracting a range of guests from families, couples looking for that romantic break through to high net worth individuals and VIP’s.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Spa Supervisor role or a Head Therapist looking for career progression
- Previous experience in a 5* Spa or similar environment
- Must have experience and understanding of the operational running of a spa
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or Massage qualification
- Excellent team work ethic
- A passion for customer service
- Must be exceptionally organised with an outstanding eye for detail
- Great personality, professional but friendly and can put guests at ease
- Articulate and confident communicator
Brief Over View Of Duties:
- Hands on with the day to day management of the team, driving to deliver exceptional customer experiences, assisting where needed, answering staff questions and concerns
- Assisting promptly and effectively with guest issues or concerns for a seamless service
- Responsible for all staff rotas, holidays etc
- Managing the diary management system and ensuring a smooth booking process for all clients. Ensuring the diary has been maximized on, being aware of offers and promotions and actively selling
- Administration and front of house duties
- Perform a high standard of treatments when called upon or guests requests
Package on Offer:
- Basic Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
- Commission on retail sales
- Pension Scheme Enrollment Plan
- Discount on selected treatments and products
- Meals on duty
- Free parking
- Stylist uniform
- Flexible rota around the needs of the business and management cover
- Full training and development
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Apply for Assistant Spa Manager | Beautiful 5* Spa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly