Our City Spa's are the place guests come to experience world-class spa pampering and beauty treatments. We are located in town centres, amid premier branded shops. Our City Spas combine a high street salon with a retail shop.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, confident and friendly therapist who is looking for a new opportunity with the UK’s original health resort brand.
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
Our therapists provide the highest standard of therapeutic, holistic and beauty treatments.
You will provide consultations and treatments to clients, maintain and improve services to them, ensuring they are carried out in a professional manner at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- Beauty therapy or holistic Therapy NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
- Impeccable grooming and appearance standards
- A natural desire to exceed the expectations of every customer
- Great organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours (to include weekends, bank holidays and evenings)
- Previous experience working in a or high-end salon spa environment
- The ability to build and sustain a full client base
- The skills to offer a high standard of treatment
- A Strong team work ethic
- The knowledge to actively promote the spa menu through upselling and cross selling
Training opportunities and progression plans
At Champneys we believe in training and developing our staff where we have great training opportunities with the potential to progress to a senior therapist level.
With our own in house training department and college we are able to offer a wide range of training and development opportunities. Including the opportunity to train with top brands such as Elemis, Clarins, Jessica and St Tropez
We offer excellent benefits:
- Annual Awards
- Long Service Loyalty rewards
- Discount on Spa treatments
- Discount on Spa products
- Childcare vouchers
- Introduce a friend at work bonus