Part Time Receptionist (Clinic Coordinator) - Fulham
New Year, new opportunity?
DestinationSkin are kicking off 2019 with a fantastic opportunity to join our high performing clinic based in Fulham.
We are looking for an experienced, personable part time (24 hours per week) Receptionist with excellent team work ethic.
If this sounds like the role for you then read on to join the UK’s leading aesthetic clinic.
Our Vision & Mission
DestinationSkin is a national chain of registered clinics specialising in non-invasive, advanced skin solutions. With an incredibly strong culture our vision for both our clients and our employees at DestinationSkin is to be “You At Your Best”. We want our employees to be the best they can be and to help our clients achieve the same through our tireless mission in educating and inspiring women and men to adopt advanced skin solutions that work.
What we are looking for
- A passion for skincare and aesthetics with good working knowledge of the beauty/aesthetic industry
- Previous experience in customer service facing role
- Ability to enter Data accurately, excellent record keeping skills and the ability to use Word, Excel, Email, Internet, and in house systems.
- Confidence to recommend products and treatments
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Capable of remaining calm in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work flexibly to suit the hours and needs of the business to include evening and weekend working
What we can offer
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic commission scheme
- Outstanding training
- Free laser and skin treatments
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Clear career path
If you aren’t officially on the market for a new position or we do not currently have a vacancy in your preferred location we are always available for an informal chat in confidence. For further information about our current vacancies, please visit our website.