Store Manager | Unique Brand & Company
North West London
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager to join this unique brand and company. Their products are like no other in the industry.
With stores throughout London and Worldwide this luxury product offers not only quality, but incredibly effective results. Their teams offer honest and expert advice within their beauty stores to assist customers with their skincare choices.
The company pride themselves on their passion and dedication in developing and offering a high end quality product with natural ingredients focusing on the wellbeing of the skin and also to restore the body. The products have made their way into beauty blogs and many top magazines with a selection of celebrities having their go to favourites.
This company offers their clientele a natural and effective skincare solution for the face and body with cutting edge formulas and outstanding results.
If you feel you are at that stage in your career that you are seeking a new challenge and would like to be part of this exciting and developing company, then we would like to hear from you.
Qualification / Skills / Experience Required:
- Previous Management experience
- Previous experience as a Store Manager would be an advantage
- Have worked with luxury beauty skincare brands
- Strong Retail back ground with another top cosmetic/beauty brand preferably
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Good business acumen with strong knowledge of P&L, KPI’s
- A logical, organised and fair staff manager, someone who your staff will aspire to and totally respect.
- Flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
Brief Overview of Duties:
- Train and Develop sales
- Set the standard of superior customer service and product knowledge
- Promote the desired work culture around the award winning company ways and brand ethos.
- Staffing, such as performance, goals, monthly meetings, motivating
- Business Development
- Visual Merchandising
- Customer Service, Maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the clients experience.
- Demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations
- Promote the Beauty and Health clinic products and services
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge of the business.
- Maintain fresh, effective programs to consistently retain and grow customer base
Excellent Salary and Incentives:
- Basic Salary | £33,000
- Plus end of year target related bonus
- 65% staff discount
- Free product allocation
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Apply for Store Manager | Unique Brand & Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly