Senior Spa Therapist | Floating Role between Stores
Senior Beauty Therapist
Floating Role between Stores in London
Global Brand with A-List Clientele
Various Stores in and around London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business which leads with innovation in the luxury health and beauty arena.
With stores throughout London, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Beauty Therapist to join this unique brand and company. Their products are like no other on the market and they take great care of their valued employees.
The philosophy is simple, focus on both health and beauty treatments to truly make a difference to peoples’ lives tailored for their health and beauty needs.
If you are an experienced Beauty Therapist who can perform a wide range of beauty treatments and would enjoy working with a Holistic brand then please contact Spa Elite Recruitment to confirm your interest in this role.
This would suit someone who enjoys variety in their working week and likes a change of scenery as you would be working from our Client’s numerous stores around in and around London. You will have plenty of notice of where you will be working with a planned rota.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience Required:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy trained or equivalent, min of 2 years experience
- Previous experience of working in a high end Salon or Spa or Beauty store
- Must be confident in Waxing and also Massage
- Confident with Retail sales
- Work to the highest standard with excellent client care
- Work to meet treatment and sales targets
Brief Overview of Role:
- Promote the beauty rooms by actively participating with internal and external promotional activities.
- To actively manage trade test and sales assessments skills with feedback to Trainer and Human Resources Management.
- To take responsibility for stock management and ordering for Beauty room
- To Train Junior Therapists on required skills i.e. Brazilians etc.
- Responsible for carrying out VIP treatments and events when required
- Encourage the promotion and sale of products in conjunction with beauty treatments
- Ensuring that end of day closure and till procedures are followed
- Working to meet treatment and sales targets
What’s on Offer?
- Basic Salary: £23,000
- 5% Commission on treatments
- 10% on related product sales
- 65% staff discount and monthly incentives
- Free product allocation
- Hours: You must be able to commit to Saturdays and 2 Sundays (Shorter Hours on a Sunday) per month.
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Apply for Senior Spa Therapist | Floating Role between Stores
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly