Hairdressing Apprentice - Esher, Surrey
Whether it is your Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ Hairdressing qualifications you are looking to achieve, trust Headmasters to guide your career in the right direction.
All we ask is that you have the passion and enthusiasm for Hairdressing and the drive and will to succeed.
- Greet all clients in a friendly, professional and helpful manner.
- Ensure clients are given a fantastic first impression of Headmasters.
- To assist Stylists in any areas required.
- To attend all Academy training.
Formal education and training required:
- Must be willing to commit to 40 hours per week (4 days in salon/ 1 day at our Academy)
In return Headmasters can provide you with the following:
- 35% discount on retail products.
- Free use of Headmasters photographic studio.
- Subsidised travel using Oyster Card.
- Bonus of £250 when recommending an Apprentice.
- Entry into industry awards and photographic competitions.
- Annual Headmasters Awards night in January.
Plus many more!!
Love your job and succeed with a fun and friendly team!
Apply for Hairdressing Apprentice - Esher, Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly