Salon Manager - Maidstone
Joining the Rush Family means joining an illustrious team with a 25-year history and 15 British Hairdressing Awards under our belt. We currently operate across 96 salons in the UK with huge plans for the future, meaning a massive opportunity for career growth – as we grow, you grow.
As a Rush Salon Manager you will work closely with every member of your team of stylists to ensure the day to day running of the salon is professional, on brand and meets Rush standards. It will be the job of the Salon Manager to ensure the salon offers a top service to all customers.
Responsibilities of a Rush Salon Manager:
- Manage and motivate your team of stylists with regular meetings to ensure all team members are aware of business objectives
- Drive and improve overall salon performance
- Managing the salon to ensure it operates professionally and stays on brand at all times.
- Encouraging your team to grow regular clients, achieve revenue targets and ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times. Including ways to increase hair services and retail sales.
- Manage salon costs and profits.
- To maintain good communication links with head office departments
What we can offer you:
- Expert training
- Fantastic opportunities to progress and develop your skills
- Corporate discounts
- Discounts on all hair services, beauty treatments and retail
- Opportunities for further managerial training in our Business School
- A busy social calendar, including an evening out at our annual RUSH awards
Want to join us? Apply now!