Oasis Fashions are looking to recruit an experienced Nail Technician to work in our very own beauty bar Pin & Polish based in our flagship store on Tottenham Court Road.
Our job at Oasis is to make people look and feel wonderful, whatever the weather… we are British after all. We live and breathe print, adore colour and believe you should never underestimate the power of a good outfit, or freshly manicured nails!
The successful candidate will be a loyal team member who is passionate and knowledgeable about the Oasis brand, product and customer. An individual who can provide exceptional customer service at all times and acts as an ambassador for the brand. We have exciting plans for Pin & Polish so we’re looking for a confident individual who will bring creative ideas, a winning mind-set and the ability to build their own client base internally and externally. You will also be happy to help with the daily activities of the store.
- To expertly apply nail products and techniques that will delight our customers
- You will use your beauty experience to advise customers on products and nail care
- Bring a creative flare and a passion of current nails trends that will deliver high standards
- To implement high hygiene standards and maintain these at all times
- Actively seek new opportunities to drive the client base forward internally and externally
- Take an active role in the social media of Pin & Polish, to raise awareness and build the salons profile
- Increase customer loyalty and improve sales performance by promoting the Oasis/host store card performance by promoting the oasis card and any loyalty schemes/ offers in Pin & Polish
- To help with the daily activities of the store and pick up duties carried out by the sales team
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within the nail industry and be qualified to NVQ level 2/3.
Oasis People Values
Inject pride, passion & infectious energy in everything you do
Love what you do
Acting as a role model for the Brand & its values
Speaking up to influence decisions
Confident Taking ownership, trusting your intuition & having absolute belief in what you do & say
Provide focused communication, questioning & challenging of others
Being open, honest & demonstrating trust in others
Being self-motivated, full of drive valuing freedom to grow & recognise success
Creating a positive working environment
Thinking ahead, thinking differently, proposing & embracing courageous new ideas
Respecting & valuing opinions from others
Act with pace & determination being the best in what you do
Having strong collaborative relationships with others
Remain focused on delivery of your objectives
Team Leadership (where applicable)
Lead with pace, trust & a sense of purpose
Focus team delivery on the needs of the business
Delegates & empowers others
Discusses potential, talent & development opportunities
Gives feedback on performance confidently & with integrity
Why work for us?
Although we might trade in a gazillion countries (ok, 14 to be precise) the atmosphere at Oasis is more akin to a family than a ‘big business’; such is the buzz, fun and commitment to everything we do. At Oasis we work together to achieve fantastic results – we celebrate our success and learn from our mistakes - and we always aim to have some fun along the way. Our employees pride themselves on building great relationships with one another and with external business partners (we’re a VERY friendly bunch).
Great discounts - 40% off Oasis & Warehouse
Opportunities to work with some fantastic creative talent