Technical and Sales Support Assistant
NB Please do not apply for this role, if you have no proven experience as a nail technician
We are looking for a Sales and Technical Support person to work from home and form part of our Salon sales and Educations team. You will be responsible for providing great customer service, sales, marketing and technical help to our salon customers over the telephone, email and through social media chat. You will work closely with and report directly to our Salon Sales & Education Manager to help grow and develop sales with both new and existing customers.
We are looking for a confident sales person with a positive attitude, someone who strives for success and can create sales. A hard working, dedicated individual looking for a new challenge. You will be committed to and have the ability of achieving sales targets.
- Proven nail industry experience is essential
- Understanding of Manicure, Pedicure, Gel Polish, Nail Lacquer, Hard Gels and Acrylics and how the products work
- Sales experience is essential
- Great customer service skills
- Works well on own tasks but able to work as a team
- Positive ‘problem solving' attitude
- Organised and punctual
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Understanding of Social Media
- Take all incoming calls to the salon department
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Provide technical advice on our products, which will include dealing with customer complaints due to incorrect use of products
- Generate sales
- Achieve sales targets
- Successfully orchestrate new product campaigns and achieve targets set on these
- Grow and develop existing business
- Grow and develop new business
- Recognise opportunities to improve our customer service and increase sales
This is a full time position Monday – Friday 08.30am till 5pm. The candidate must have a suitable laptop/ PC to work from and internet connection. Calls will be made via an online portal. There may be occasions that you are asked to visit our head office in Bulwell, Nottingham or join our team at annual exhibitions. Expense for travel and accommodation will be paid for on these occasions.
As part of your application please ensure that you are submitting a covering letter detailing your experience in the nail industry, if your CV does not cover this.
- Discounted Staff rates on our product
- Bonus Scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Nail Industry: 2 years (Required)
When applying - we would be interested in knowing the following information:
- How many years nail industry experience do you have?
- How many years of sales experience do you have?