Leisure & Spa Manager
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The Leisure & Spa Manager at Belton Wood contributes to RBH Hospitality's goals and values by supporting the Operations Manager with managing the Leisure and Spa Operation and Teams at the Hotel. This includes driving towards achieval of membership targets and Leisure and Spa Revenue alongside controlling costs to ensure profitability. Ensuring Membership satisfaction and Spa Guest Journey are consistently in focus and ensuring the safe and legal operation of the Department.
Where Will You Be Working?
Set in 475 acres of beautiful Lincolnshire countryside there is no doubt Belton Woods Hotel is a stunning location.
With 136 bedrooms, conference facilities for up to 550 people, a restaurant, bar, state of the art gym facilities & not to mention our two golf courses and tranquil Spa.....there is certainly plenty to keep us busy! So whilst our guests may come to unwind and enjoy themselves, our team is working hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience. The Hotel, grounds and facilities are varied and distinctive, so our team need to be the same. We look for individuals who are flexible team players who can use their own initiative, adapting to any situation, ensuring every guest who walks through our front doors has the best possible experience.
We don’t just look after our guests; we offer great benefits for our staff too. Our in-house training and access to external qualification providers, means that we are able to develop our people and offer career opportunities that are second to non. And with free on duty meals, discounts on Hotel stays at any QHotel and discounted leisure membership it all adds up to a great package.
So if you believe you have the passion to deliver hospitality that is as outstanding as our location, we want to hear from you.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for an individual who has;
- The ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
- The ability to drive towards sales and commercial success for the Department
- A genuine passion for customer service and a perfect guest journey
- Previous experience of Managing a Lesiure and Spa facility
- Pool plant, pool attendant and first aid qualified
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There’s open, clear communication from the top
- We’ve got great career development opportunities
- There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!