Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat are now looking for a Full Time Spa Therapist to join their skilled team at their five-star resort; a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is within commutable distance of the resort and looking to join a friendly team.
Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat is a 5 star Gold Rated holiday resort offering luxurious lodge accommodation to its guests. Located in the stunning Lake District in an Area of Outstanding Beauty, it makes a gorgeous environment to work in.
The role will require the successful applicant to work as part of the Spa team, providing a range of beauty treatments using Aromatherapy Associates products.
We are looking for a Spa Therapist who has an NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
On-site accommodation is available if required
We will be holding a recruitment open day at Keswick Reach on Tuesday 12th February 2019, 11am-6pm, please text your name to 0771 101 5057 to confirm your interest and attendance.
This is a permanent, full-time position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is perfect for candidates searching for Spa or Beauty Therapist positions within Keswick or the surrounding areas.
- Provide beauty treatments to park guests from treatment menu.
- Actively promote the salon and park facilities.
- Take bookings by phone and in person.
- Upsell beauty products to guests, where appropriate.
- Ensure client confidentiality.
- Monitoring and ordering of stock.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
- Previous experience within a busy salon environment is an advantage.
- Previous experience with Aromatherapy Associates is an advantage, however training will be provided.
What skills you will need
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in beauty therapy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Job specific training provided through Darwin Academy, including customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Provided with full uniform.
- Accommodation available if required
- Employee discount in company restaurants and facilities.