A Spa Therapist position is now available at Piran Meadows Resort and Spa for our busy 2019 season. Piran Meadows is home to an extensive spa facility, open to all guests of the park, offering a range of modern beauty treatments and massage.
When you join the team, you will deliver a range of these treatments to guests. These will include various massages and facials, alongside beauty treatments such as gel nails and pedicures.
Further to providing treatments, you will advise guests on available treatments, answer queries and book appointments so a great level of customer service is essential.
Ensuring the salon area is appealing to our guests is a key part of the role, so keeping the salon clean and tidy will play a big part of daily responsibilities. You will also ensure the salon is well stocked, reporting any requirements to the Spa Manager.
We will be holding a recruitment open day at Piran Meadows on Tuesday 26th February 2019, 11am-6pm, please text your name to 0771 101 5057 to confirm your interest and attendance.
This is a seasonal position until January 2020. You will work part time, variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This Spa Therapist position is ideal for anyone searching for Spa positions within Whitecross and the surrounding areas.
- Work as part of the team to provide various treatments such as nails and massage.
- Help to promote the salon and other park facilities.
- Take bookings and enquiries through various methods such as email and telephone.
- Promote sales of products and treatments where appropriate.
- Ensure client confidentiality at all times.
- Monitoring and ordering of stock within the salon.
What experience you will need
- Previous salon experience is an advantage.
What skills you will need
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy is essential for this role.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills through a range of methods are key.
- Positive work ethic with a willingness to learn new skills is essential.
What we offer
- Various training including Darwin Academy modules such as Health and Safety
- Competitive hourly rate of pay.
- Uniform provided.
- Generous employee discount within a range of facilities and company owned restaurants.
Apply for Spa Therapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly