Retail Shop Manager – Cowshed Beauty Products
Who we are…
Cowshed has evolved into a holistic range of products and treatments, all bound together through our continued use of natural botanicals, containing the highest quality essential oils. You won't find any whale music or clanging cymbals - instead, we prefer a more home from home sociable vibe, where you can relax and unwind with friends and make new ones too.
Benefits of working with Cowshed:
- Career progression and training
- Discounts on Cowshed, Neville and Cheeky Products
- Weekly wage
- Annual salary reviews
- Staff film screenings
- Pension – Core Scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
- A range of internal/external training courses
Situated next door to the High Road Brasserie in Chiswick, Cowshed High Road House is our first stand-alone shop, boasting our full collection of honest, natural and therapeutic products for bath and home.
Whether you're looking for a cheekily named gift or a treat for yourself, you’ll be wowed by the choice of products packed with mood-enhancing natural ingredients to help mind, body and soul.
Cowshed is famous for its Lifestyle range of mood collections (Wild Cow, Knackered Cow, Horny Cow, Lazy Cow, Grumpy Cow and Moody Cow) - a series of six unique and thoughtful fragrances that have a positive and therapeutic effect.
We are currently recruiting for a strong Manager to run the day to day operations of the shop. This is a unique role, ideal for someone with Supervisor or managerial experience, looking to progress within an exciting and growing company.
- Managing the day to day operations of the shop
- Growing the business through growth of sales
- Quality assurance
- Evolving customer service/problem resolution
- Inventory maintenance
- Applying incentives to ensure achievement of retail targets
- All budgetary control and financial planning
- Payroll and weekly reporting
We offer a competitive salary depending on experience.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We look forward to hearing from you!