Salon Senior Stylist
Job Title: Salon Senior Stylist
Responsible for: Provide full salon services and set an example to the rest of the team as a Senior Stylist.
Reports to: Head of Salon and Spa
At Cloud Twelve we take pride in our multi-skilled workforce. Our team is flexible, productive, aware of high-quality service and morale. We are lifestyle club focused around balance, beauty and wellness for families and our clients expect our staff to be discreet as well as personable. Cloud Twelve’s salon is expanding and looking for a Senior Stylist to join our elite team. The Senior Stylist is an integral part to the smooth running of our salon as well as delivering excellent hair services. Working closely with the Head of Salon and Spa and the General Manager, they will harness their natural people skills and passion for world-class service, ensuring that every customer has an exceptional experience.
Main Purpose of the role
The role will require a talented stylist to carry out treatments with thorough knowledge and passion for the concepts and ethos, as well as the products and professional treatments on offer. The candidate must be highly organised with plenty of experience in a busy, luxury salon. We would also expect them to contribute towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and salon objectives.
What do you have to achieve?
• Deliver world class treatments and guest service.
• Engage teams to consistently excel and develop.
• Achieve commercial outcomes for revenue and costs.
• Take a proactive approach to engaging clients.
• Maximise booking and re-bookings.
• Create and maintain a culture of complete wellness for clients and team members alike.
What are your key responsibilities?
• As a Senior Stylist you should be setting an example to the rest of the stylists, colourists and juniors. You should be partly responsible for the salon's overall commercial success and support with some team training tasks.
• Oversee the smooth running of the salon and support accurate booking of hair appointments with some administrative responsibilities.
• Consult with clients on style options for their hair, whilst listening to their needs to determine their preferences.
• Carry out a range of treatments from shampooing, cutting, colouring, scalp treatments to styling.
• Acting as a salesperson to sell clients hair care retail products and booking in future appointments.
• Keeping updated on hair trends and styling methods.
• Creating a benchmark for good customer service levels and ensure that all the hairdressing team are fully engaged in serving the customer in a friendly 5* manner
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Be aware of the comprehensive range of services that Cloud Twelve offers.
What will demonstrate that I’m successful?
• Consistently achieving outstanding customer feedback.
• Achieving appointment targets as well as retail targets.
• Being proactive and productive throughout your shift and being a positive influence on the team.
Benefits you will receive
- 28 holiday days + 1 paid day off on Employee’s Birthday
- Discounts on all products sold within the club.
- Discounts on treatments for themselves and family.
- Training and educational opportunities
- Professional and career growth
- Flexibility in rota
- State of the art premises
- An opportunity to be a part of an exciting new concept
Hours and Working Environment
5 days per week – pro rata, Salon is open seven days per week, weekend work will be required
Skills and Personal Qualities
• Thorough understanding of haircare and treatments.
• Level headed.
• Superb people skills.
• A sincere belief and focus on giving excellent customer care.
• High degree of personal organisation.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- 5 years previous experience working as a stylist in a luxury salon.
- References from last employment.
- Excellent knowledge of the hairdressing industry and up to-date hairdressing skill set.
- You'll be expected to be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 2, although NVQ level 3 in hairdressing will be preferred.
Conditions of Employment
This Job Description is not intended as a complete inventory of all the activities the post holder would be expected to undertake. The candidate is required to comply with all the company’s policies and procedures and to meet his/her responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act. This Job Description will be subject to review and change in light of future developments.
Apply for Salon Senior Stylist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly