Would you like to join a caring team of hair professionals...where you have the time to create beautiful work without being rushed and where you decide on the time needed for each individual appointment?
Here at The Chapel, we tailor everything to our Guests and our Stylists. We have an amazing team of Educators who will nurture you and ensure that your skills are exactly what you need to become the Hairdresser you’ve always wanted to be. Our Stylists are never rushed into delivering anything less than their best, and always have the time they need to create the perfect look for each of our Guests.
Our Salon Teams in London and Tunbridge Wells are expanding to meet the demands of our growing Guest lists.
- We never follow the crowd and treat our Stylists and Guests as individuals
- We nurture and educate our Guests and we never set sales targets
- Our Stylists are truly proud of the work they create
- Our Stylists are busy without being stress fully overloaded
- We dedicate time every month for inspirational/educational programmes, as well as providing individual training from our Lead Educators during the year, fully paid and during work time
- There will be a tailored induction programme for you and if you’ve never used Redken colour before, don’t worry as this will be included in your induction
- Our Stylists are not reliant on commission and so have security of earnings
- Our Stylists have every Sunday and Monday off, along with 6 weeks paid holiday including 12 days off over Christmas and New Year
- We have a pension scheme that is fully funded by the Company (8% on top of salary)
There’s no need to worry if you are concerned that it will take time to build your Guest list as we are totally confident that we can help you will build a loyal following very quickly within our established business in Tunbridge Wells, whilst receiving a guaranteed pre agreed salary.
If you are interested in a new opportunity and you are either an experienced Stylist, or have passed your NVQ Level 2 or 3, send your CV to email@example.com or just email Sue to arrange a chat firstname.lastname@example.org.