Beauty Therapist - Spa
The Oxfordshire is situated in the heart of the Chilterns, and comprises a 50 bedroom 4 Star Hotel, with Heath club and Spa treatment rooms, as well as a championship Golf Course of outstanding quality. The Oxfordshire is recruiting for a Beauty Therapist to work in one of the 3 treatment rooms, delivering high quality and relaxing treatments, using organic Pinks Boutique and Jessica products.Beauty Therapist Key Accountabilities:
- To carry out treatments to the highest of standards
- To be fully conversant with the product and service standards relating to both the spa and other departments in the hotel
- To provide a quality service to all of our guests, including aftercare advice
- To actively record treatment and retail records
- To help with Tempus Spa duties such as pool test and basic housekeeping duties
- Ensure that all departmental equipment is in good working order
- comply with all SOPs and safe working practices at all times
- To attend any internal and external departmental/product training organised on your behalf
- To adhere to Health and Safety standards, ensuring your own personal and guest safety at all times.
The ideal Beauty Therapist will have previous Beauty Therapist experience to NVQ level 3 standards or equivalent. Experience in Jessica, Lava shells and Pinks Boutique would be advantageous (full training will be given in these product house's). Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team are essential. The Beauty Therapist will work on a rota basis and will be reporting to the Spa Manager, and the hourly rate of pay is negotiable, depending on experience. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, and be prepared to attend a trade test.
Apply for Beauty Therapist - Spa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly