Receptionist / Front of House wanted at EF MEDISPA
Receptionist / Front of House wanted at EF MEDISPA, Winners of Best Aesthetic UK Clinic Chain. EF MEDISPA is a unique medical spa offering the latest aesthetic and surgical treatments. We are well known for our cutting-edge treatments, we are always on the lookout for new results driven technologies and products to ensure we are providing the best possible results for our clients.
Our front of house teams operate at the heart of our clinics and perform an important role; they manage the daily workflow on front of house; attending to client needs, booking appointments, answering incoming calls, discussing consultations with first time clients, product recommendations/ sales and much more. It is a busy role, which requires multi-tasking skills, a love of customer service and of course beauty, aesthetics, health and wellness!
Providing the best customer service is important to us, this means going out of our way to ensure our clients are happy at all times, it means being a problem solver. If you feel this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Ideal candidates will have previous front of house experience working in an aesthetic clinic, five- star spa or hotel environment.
You will receive extensive training in our services and products in addition to role related training, with advancement opportunities for the right candidates.
Required skills and experience:
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a Reception role
• A customer focus, and willingness to offer the best customer service at all times
• Bags of enthusiasm and energy
• Computer literate
• Ability to multi task and remain calm even under pressure
• Well presented
• A team player with an excellent attitude towards their work
• Ideally experience in retail sales
• Passion and interest in the industry
• It’s important you are reliable, as you will be opening or closing the clinic
If this sounds like you and you like the idea of working for us then we’d love to hear from you, please contact email@example.com with your CV. This is a full time role and will involve some weekend work.
Please note that due to the large number of applications, only those invited in for an interview will be contacted.
More searches like this
- Beauty Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic On application Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Beauty Reception Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic On application Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Aesthetics Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic On application Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Clinic Reception Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic On application Permanent jobs in Birmingham