Aesthetic Therapist- all levels!
Aesthetic Therapist wanted at EF MEDISPA - Winners of Best Aesthetic UK Clinic Chain.
EF MEDISPA is a unique medical spa offering the latest aesthetic treatments as well as traditional complementary therapies. Leading in industry innovation, we are always on the look out for the latest technologies to deliver the best results to our clientele.
We are currently seeking experienced Aesthetic Therapists for our flagship clinic in Chelsea.
You will already be working in an aesthetic clinic or busy beauty salon, ideally with a minimum of two years post qualification experience. Although full training will be provided on the equipment that we use, we are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with previous experience in lasers, radio frequency, ultrasound, microneedling, advanced skin peels and advanced skin care experience, with a passion and experience in sales.
We use Skinceuticals, Dermaquest, Biologique Recherche and Cosmedix ranges, and experience of these products would be an advantage.
Your development is important to us, this is why we offer full and ongoing training in both our products and services through in-house training as well as outsourced.
We offer a competitive basic salary and uncapped commission on treatment and product sales.
You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to develop and retain a high end clientele, by providing excellent service and maintaining a professional attitude.
Required skills and experience
• Min Level 3, additional Level 4 qualified preferred
• A minimum of two years post qualification experience, ideally from an aesthetics background
• Experience in lasers, radio frequency, ultrasound, microneedling and advanced skin treatments would be an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Bags of enthusiasm and energy
• Ability to operate efficiently in a busy environment
• Very well presented
• A team player with excellent attitude towards their work
• Previous experience and interest and ability to work with and meet monthly sales targets
If this sounds like you and you like the idea of working for us then we’d love to hear from you. Email your CV and covering letter to Lucy@efmedispa.com
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only those invited in for an interview will be contacted.