Senior Front of House Assistant
Are you experienced front of house who can successfully deliver exceptional service to our patients?
Are you a great administrator with a passion for excellent customer service?
Do you have excellent IT skills?
Do you want to join our luxury Clinic in Central London?
Medicetics Clinics is established company operating on UK’s market for 13 years in 3 locations across London and Cirencester.
We are looking for candidates interested in Full Time role (40h/week) to work in our Marble Arch Branch (W2 2AZ)
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• 2 years experience in aesthetic industry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Sales focused with experience working with kpi's
• Passion for aesthetics
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work in busy environment
• Ability to work flexibly with regards to hours to suit business needs
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
What We Offer:
• Competitive and generous salary up to 27,000 depending on experience and commission structure
• 28 days holidays and Company pension scheme
• Complimentary treatments and heavily discount retail
• Fantastic company culture
Your role will be varied and include:
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Booking appointments
- Ensuring compliance to policies and protocols
- Ensuring our patients have the best possible care
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain Clinic's security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Reporting to the Clinic Manager you will work closely with our Nurses, Aesthetic Practitioners, and Doctors .You will be joining a company that recognizes the importance of employing and retaining great people.
If you think this is a role for you - Apply now
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year