From facials to hot stone massages and tropical flotation, to the FREE hot & cold buffet lunch and a good old natter with friends in the chill out room…
Ok, so your day might not be quite as pampering for you, as it is for our guests but we can promise you a career where every day is different, where team work is the name of the game and your skills and talents are developed and rewarded.
Our reputation for excellence and treatment innovation within the beauty industry spans more than 40 years and that success is thanks to our elite therapy team – who have been and always will be, the most talented and caring professionals, each dedicated to delivering the highest standard of therapies and care. We can confidently say our beauty family forms one of the most prominent and unrivalled spas across the country.
As a Ragdale beauty professional, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your craft with our Advanced Beauty Therapy Diploma which includes training from premium skincare brands Clarins, Decleor and Elemis. And as if that wasn’t enough, we even offer the chance to train in many other specialised treatments including brows, lashes and nails (to name a few)!
Dedication is recognised and well-rewarded at Ragdale and opportunities often arise to take on more responsibility, so you could find yourself working towards a more senior, Management role, or even specialising within our beauty retail, sales or administration areas!
Each year, we go from strength to strength so this is your chance to join us and be part of an exciting future with a constantly growing company.
Salary and Benefits
- Basic starting salary of between £17,000 and £18,000
- Commission of up to £2,000 per annum
- Tips of £900 per annum paid quarterly (full-time equivalent)
- Free meals on duty
- Free use of the gym and exercise classes
- Transport provided from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby
- Free on-site parking
- Friends and family discount (trust us you're going to be so popular!)
- Generous discount on products in all Ragdale's retail areas and on treatments and hair styling
- 28 days holiday increasing with long service
- Company sick pay scheme after one year
- Plus much more ..
Hours of Work:
Hours available between 16 and 40 per week on a four-week rolling rota. Shifts are between the hours of 9.00am and 7.30pm.
Work Experience and Internships also available.