Senior Aesthetic Therapist
Aesthetic Therapist wanted at EF MEDISPA
EF MEDISPA is a unique medical spa offering the latest aesthetic treatments as well as traditional complementary therapies. Leading in industry innovation, we are always on the look out for the latest technologies to deliver the best results to our clientele.
We are currently seeking experienced customer service- oriented Aestheticians for our clinics in Central London.
You will already be working in an aesthetic clinic, with a minimum of four years post qualification experience in aesthetics. Although full training will be provided on the equipment that we use, we are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with previous experience in lasers, radio frequency, ultrasound, microneedling, advanced skin peels and advanced skin care experience.
We use Skinceuticals, Dermaquest, Biologique Recherche and Cosmedix ranges, and experience of these products would be an advantage.
Your development is important to us, this is why we offer full and ongoing training in both our products and services.
We offer a competitive basic salary and uncapped commission on treatment and product sales. You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to develop and retain a high end clientele, by providing excellent service and maintaining a professional attitude.
Required skills and experience
• Min Level 3, Level 4 qualified preferred
• A minimum of 4 years post qualification experience
• Experience in lasers, radio frequency, ultrasound, microneedling and advanced skin treatments
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with premium customer service skills
• Bags of enthusiasm and energy
• Ability to operate efficiently in a busy environment
• Very well presented
• A team player with excellent attitude towards their work
• An interest and ability to work with and meet monthly sales targets
If this sounds like you and you like the idea of working for us then we’d love to hear from you. Email your CV and covering letter to Sofia@efmedispa.com
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only those invited in for an interview will be contacted.