Are You Looking For An Amazing Career? Join Our Multi-Award Winning Salons & Spa!
Edward James Salons are looking for talented and ambitious Assistants and Trainees who wish to start an exciting and vibrant career in Hairdressing.
About Edward James:
At Edward James, we’re incredibly passionate about Hair & Beauty. Our mission is to ensure every salon guest receives the best experience possible. We pride ourselves on expert care and advice, and of course - beautiful hair! Our salons use AVEDA or Oribe product ranges and we’re continually developing new and innovative services for our guests.
We believe amazing salon and spa experiences and quality guest care can only come from a lovely, dedicated and talented team who work with the best of intentions. Our company culture is creative, warm and open and this is reflected in our team and their attitude.
We value creativity and uniqueness and aim to develop you to achieve both your career aspirations as well as your personal goals. Education is at the core of our professional ethics so we’re incredibly passionate about helping others to grow confidence and perfect their technical and soft skills.
Since opening, we have become a Multi Award winning salon group and currently hold the following titles –
‘Salon of The Year’ (British Hairdressing Business Awards)
‘Employer of the Year’ (Wandsworth Business Awards)
‘Salon Team of the Year’ (London Hair and Beauty Awards)
We currently have full and part-time opportunities, for both new and experienced Assistants and Trainees.
- To be part of an Award-Winning team
- Working in a dynamic, warm and friendly environment
- Earn while you learn with paid weekly in salon training and development
- Education is built into regular working hours
- You will be mentored and taught by passionate and experienced educators
- Bespoke Fast Track Training Programs available for advanced Assistants
- External training at the Aveda Institute
- Career progression to our Stylist team on completion of Academy
- Daily opportunity to work alongside and assist award winning stylists
- Opportunities to work on press/editorial photoshoots and develop your skills
- Exciting Team events and outings
- Flexible working patterns for fantastic work / life balance
- Complimentary hair services
- Purchasing professional product and retail at a heavily discounted rate
We are looking for well-presented and enthusiastic employees who conduct themselves in a professional manner and who thrive in a busy environment. We have locations in Battersea, Putney and our new flagship salon in Balham. Our gorgeous salons are open 7 days a week so please only apply if you’re available to work weekends and evenings and are able to commute.
If you’d like to work for a dynamic and ambitious company, we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing your CV.
More searches like this
- Hair Salon / Spa Assistant On application Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Hair Apprenticeship Salon / Spa Assistant On application Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Hair Salon Assisting Salon / Spa Assistant On application Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Hairdressing Salon / Spa Assistant On application Permanent jobs in London (Central)