Do you want to Manage a Beauty Salon……
Are you a Head Therapist who is ready for your next challenge into Management?
Do you love Training, Inspiring and Motivating people?
Are you experienced at organising events and promotions, increasing profitability and creating inspiring social media activity?
This fantastic role could be for you……
proto-col wellness clinic has been established for 2 years, and offers complete solutions to your health and beauty needs in a rural location in Westbury, Wiltshire. Our treatments include beauty, laser hair removal, acupuncture and nutritional therapy, where we offer a professional and friendly environment for you to come and relax and unwind.
The clinic stock their own advanced collagen skincare and wellness brand, as well as market leading professional brands, allowing the team to tailor make their results driven treatments to each client’s individual needs. We are looking for a dedicated, passionate full-time dual role individual to act as both manager and therapist alongside our senior therapist and part time therapist.
Qualifications/Skills & Experience
- NVQ Level 3 beauty therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience required in a salon/clinic environment.
- Motivating, leading and developing the team.
- Ensuring a 5* customer service experience for all clients.
- Setting of targets and KPI’s, ensuring delivery from all staff members.
- Preparing management reports and analysing financial performance.
- Assist Marketing with annual planning, and successfully rolling out in house promotions and events.
- Arranging the staff rota & staff training programs to suit the needs of the business.
- Ensure your team is working to the company’s standard operating procedures at all times.
- Managing professional and retail stock levels.
You will have
- Excellent customer service skills within treatments you are providing
- Experience of managing and motivating a team of therapists
- Strong leadership skills.
- Resilience, initiative and will thrive working under pressure.
- A proven track record in achieving and exceeding KPI’s and targets.
- Business acumen and excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of computerized diary booking systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be highly organised and motivated.
We are offering:
- Desirable commission based on hitting set KPI’s
- Standard pension scheme.
- Standard annual leave.
- Attractive staff discounts on product & treatment purchases.
- Monthly product allocation.
- Free use of the company on site gym
Come and join our team.
Send your CV and cover letter today!
Apply for Clinic Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Beauty Aesthetic Clinic Manager £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Westbury
- Beauty Therapy Aesthetic Clinic Manager £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Westbury
- IPL / Laser Therapy Aesthetic Clinic Manager £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Westbury
- Aesthetics Aesthetic Clinic Manager £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Westbury
- Clinic Management / Supervisory Aesthetic Clinic Manager £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Westbury