Aesthetic Clinic Reception Manager
- Full Time
Medicetics is a leading Aesthetic Skin Clinic in Central London (W2), requiring a Reception Manager to join our close-knit team. We are expanding rapidly and plan to open new flagship premises in London later this year.
We have won Highly Commended in the Best London Clinic category at the Aesthetic Awards (2016/ 2017). Tatler’s Beauty & Cosmetic Surgery supplement has listed us as one of the UK’s finest (Best for Botox, Best London Clinics (2014-2019). We are a team of 5 doctors and 3 aestheticians, providing the full range of non-surgical cosmetic treatments for face and body.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Reception Manager to work in a high-end private practice. Alongside your customer service and sales role, you will also assist the Directors with the administration and coordination of the clinic.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, treating VIP clients with the highest level of care and service, this is the job for you!
Excellent bonus scheme & friends and family discounts.
- Delivering 5-star customer service to our patients at all times. Owning the patient journey, ensuring that each step, from the moment of their first contact with the clinic (a treatment or booking enquiry) through to arrival, check-out and follow-up generates a positive feeling. Patient retention is of utmost importance at Medicetics.
- Working closely with our Clinic Manager & CEO to ensure that all systems and processes are working optimally, so that the day-to-day flow of the clinic is as smooth and efficient as possible.
- Assisting in the preparation of KPI reports ahead of our weekly team meetings.
- Assisting the clinic manager to manage practitioner diaries and staff rotas.
Sales and Customer Service
- Dealing with inbound customer queries (from the website, by email and direct calls) about our wide range of non-surgical cosmetic treatments. Your job will be to convert these queries into appointments.
- Supporting and monitoring our off-site reception/ over-flow call centre team to ensure that conversion rates match those of our in-house team. (All call handlers are specialists in Aesthetics and trained directly by Medicetics.)
- Patient follow up: making courtesy calls following procedures, reminder calls when repeat treatments are due, preparing treatment plans and seeking opportunities to cross-sell when appropriate
- In charge of patient clinic notes, ensuring that all necessary fields on our electronic database are completed accurately by the team.
- Greeting all patients as they arrive at the clinic and ensuring that all forms are completed before escorting them down to their consultation
- Opening up and closing the clinic
- Overseeing all end of day reporting, cashing up and stock reports
- Occasional PA duties for Directors
- Monitor/Order Retail stock from suppliers on a monthly basis.
- Previous experience within the Beauty/ Aesthetic Industry essential
- At least 1 year of staff management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Superb organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- A positive, energetic, cheerful, can-do attitude
Apply for Aesthetic Clinic Reception Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly