1 day left
- Full Time or Part Time
We are excited to announce we are looking to expand our Team Peaches!
We are looking for a Beauty Therapist who must be confident, hard working, who loves the beauty industry as much as we all do, and enjoys working as part of a team.
We pride ourselves in constantly keeping up to date on the latest beauty trends, and continuing to expand our knowledge on our current treatments and products offered. Therefore, any new therapist will have an initial induction program, and following this, will have continuous external and internal training on a variety of treatments and products provided. Plus further development opportunities will be available during your career with us.
We are a team of friendly, enthusiastic therapists who always work well to support each other, and would love to welcome a new therapist into our family like team.
Qualification requirements are:
- At least SVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- Experience welcome but not essential
- Any Further training in any of the following is an advantage but not requiried: Lycon hot waxing, Dermalogica, CACI, LVL, HD Brows, Semi-permanent lash extensions, nail extensions, Shellac/Gelish, make-up, IPL, Electrolysis. Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends.
Details: competitive hourly rate will be negotiable depending on the amount of experience, a generous monthly bonus on treatment and retail sales, and more staff benefits included.
Hours will include working evenings and weekends.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please email us your CV with a covering note explaining why you'd like to join our team, and we will get back to you ASAP.
54 Bridge Road, EH13 0LQ Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Apply for Beauty Therapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Beauty Beauty Therapist On application Permanent jobs in Edinburgh
- Beauty Therapy Beauty Therapist On application Permanent jobs in Edinburgh
- Brows and Lashes Beauty Therapist On application Permanent jobs in Edinburgh
- Complementary / Alternative Therapies Beauty Therapist On application Permanent jobs in Edinburgh
- Customer Services Beauty Therapist On application Permanent jobs in Edinburgh