4 days left
- Full Time
Spa Technician- Nail Tech and Spa Reception Role
agua London embraces a holistic outlook and a deep commitment to integrative health. Our hero treatments are designed to deliver results for each unique individual. Our curated boutique of exclusive retail offerings are drawn from local British heritage brands leading to several spa awards, including the Good Spa Guide, Conde Nast and Spa Finder.
The agua London Team are committed to their reinvention of the traditional hotel spa, delivering a distinct social hub filled with authentic spa experiences and personalised therapies.
agua London is currently looking for an enthusiastic Full Time Spa Technician to join their dedicated and astute team in the spa. This is a unique role combining both the High Standard skills of a professional Nail Technician with the Guest Facing needs of a Spa Receptionist
- Suitably qualified in Aesthetics with specific qualifications in manicures, pedicures
- Proven experience in manicures, pedicures
- Proven experience of delivering a high level of customer service
- Proven experience of high standard work ethic.
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Competency in computer skills
- Previous experience in a similar guest facing environment.
- Excellent guest interaction and communication skills.
- Available to work weekends and public holidays.
- An engaging, professional and fun demeanour.
- Enthusiastic to engage in regular training and development programs for the spa.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Bring a super positive attitude to work each day!
- Responsible for welcoming and registering all spa guests upon their arrival.
- To be knowledgeable about treatments, facilities and pricing in order to recommend accordingly to guests.
- Answer all telephone enquiries and book guests in accordingly using the Book4Time system.
- Confirm and cancel appointments as required in line with the Spa cancellation policy.
- Process all payments and issue Gift Vouchers when requested.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programmes, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Responsible for spa guest consultations and identification of possible contra-indications
- Responsible for performing nail treatments, grooming treatments and specialised treatments for the members and guests to the required standard and provide guests with homecare well-being and grooming programs
- Responsible for after care advice for the member or guest
- Responsible for achieving retail sales
Who are we?
We are a family of passionate individuals, committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. We are dedicated to training and development and provide our team with the tools to succeed in the future.
The successful candidate will benefit from a strong focus on internal training and development. In addition to a robust development program, our team receive consistent ongoing training, including Jing Advanced Massage Techniques, treating chronic pain, pregnancy massage and Wellness for Cancer training.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits that include:
- Full on-the-job training and development opportunities.
- Constructive and regular Performance Review system.
- 28 days holiday (increasing based on length of service).
- Quarterly Employee Award Ceremony, team activities and social events.
- Discounted Employee and Friends & Family rates on rooms and F&B.
- Meals on duty and uniforms/ dry-cleaning provided.
- Enrolment into schemes and incentives including Ride to Work, Season ticket loan, Childcare vouchers and Pension.
Apply for Spa Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Spa Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic £8 - £10 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Spa Reception Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic £8 - £10 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Nails Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic £8 - £10 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Nails Technology Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic £8 - £10 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Greater)