Treatment Coordinator (Patient Coordinator) wanted at EF MEDISPA Edgbaston - Winners of Best Aesthetic UK Clinic Chain.
EF MEDISPA is a unique medical spa offering the latest aesthetic treatments as well as surgical procedures. We are well known for our cutting edge treatments, and we are always on the lookout for new results driven technologies and products to ensure we are providing the best possible results for our clients.
We are currently seeking Patient/ Treatment co-ordinators for our new clinic in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
You will have at least two years experience working for an aesthetic clinic or a cosmetic surgery in a sales role, ideally in the premium end of the market. You will be well presented and have a passion for developing and maintaining client relationships. You will also have an interest in the beauty, aesthetics and the anti-ageing industry.
Full and ongoing training will be provided on the aesthetic treatments and medical procedures that we offer. We also offer an attractive compensation package, which will be heavily incentive based.
Required skills and experience:
- A track record in a sales environment, with proven experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets on a monthly basis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with proven client relationship management experience
- Understanding, interest and experience of the aesthetics industry; treatments, products, industry trends
- Bags of enthusiasm and energy
- Ability to operate efficiently in a busy environment
- Well presented
- A team player with an excellent attitude towards their work
If this sounds like you and you like the idea of working for us then we’d love to hear from you today with your CV and covering letter! firstname.lastname@example.org