We are looking for talented and vibrant individuals to join our team at the exclusive Maya Blue Wellness at the Titanic Hotel, Liverpool.
If you consider yourself to be enthusiastic, friendly and have a genuine passion to learn more about Wellbeing within the Spa industry, then we would love to hear from you.
What makes Maya Blue Wellness Different
Our aim is to go above and beyond the physical aspect of a typical relaxation treatment and instead deliver a complete wellbeing experience each and every time.
Maya Blue Wellness is a unique, subterranean hidden gem located within the luxurious and rustic Titanic Hotel Liverpool. This secret haven is home to our 10 wellness treatment rooms including 3 couples suites, relaxation zone, thermal suite, Tea Garden and our hydrotherapy pool.
We have recently introduced ESPA skincare into Maya Blue Wellness and offer a range of beautiful facial and body treatments. ESPA is one of the leading skincare provider in 5 Star spas throughout the world. We are really excited to enable our guests to experience these luxurious treatments.
More about the Role
The role offers an exciting opportunity to become part of an already outstanding team renowned for their approach to training, career development and progression.
As Spa Therapist you also become a professional ambassador of Maya Blue Wellness and ESPA, responsible for providing and maintaining our seamless service through delivery of an exclusive and consistent guest journey.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, with previous experience as a Spa/Massage Therapist and who also illustrates the below attributes;
- Must hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty/Spa
- Distinctive, professional, friendly and warm personality
- Strong team working abilities
- Exceptional customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- A confident and professional approach at all times
- Flexible working shifts, including late evenings and weekends will be expected
- ESPA trained is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
What we offer?
We offer all staff a range of employee benefits. Once you have completed your 3 month probationary period, you will have access to 50% discount on food & beverage and competitive staff room rates to enjoy with your friends and family.
Uniform is provided along with free staff meals on duty. We also run an Employee of the Month scheme, Long Service Awards and have recently enrolled all of our employees into the Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme.
We currently have vacancies for both Full time and Part time positions, please state your preference when applying.
If you feel you meet the criteria listed above, we very much look forward to hearing from you!
Simply apply by sending your CV and covering letter to .
Please note: you will need to provide satisfactory references before interview is confirmed and we can only accept applications from those eligible to work and live in the UK.
More searches like this
- Beauty Spa Therapist On application Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Beauty Therapy Spa Therapist On application Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Spa Spa Therapist On application Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Holistic Therapy Spa Therapist On application Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Spa Massage Therapy Spa Therapist On application Permanent jobs in Liverpool