Spa Duty Manager - Exclusive Opportunity
Spa Duty Manager
Beautiful Country Retreat
Our Client is an exclusive and sought-after destination Spa renowned for its relaxation and rejuvenation philosophy with an unwavering focus on guest experience and the utmost care.
You will be managing a team of Spa Therapists, Spa Seniors, assistants and attendants. You will be part of the senior management team taking overall responsibility for the smooth running of the Spa, all aspects of H&S and operational performance, reporting and compliance, attending regular management meeting and delivering compliance and sales reports to the Directors whilst being able to promote product, keep an eye on treatment standards and retail sales and ensure targets are met.
Main responsibilities of the role;
• Lead, direct and supervise the spa team in creating an outstanding experience for the customer.
• Ensure that customers are greeted in a professional, warm and prompt manner.
• Demonstrate for guests and the Spa team alike, a consistent exceptional and impressive standard of customer care.
• Interviewing, selection and on boarding of new team members in the Spa
• Deliver training, staff reviews and oversee individual’s performance and development.
• Ensure all beauty therapists are fully trained and competent to undertake the treatments offered.
• Keeping a close eye on the daily operation, supporting team members whilst remaining sales focused.
• Have good business acumen to ensure the Spa is ran smoothly, efficiently and achieves its financial objectives in line with KPI’s.
• Oversee daily staffing rotas to ensure the business has sufficient staff on duty to deliver pre-booked guest treatments.
• Oversee and when required, administer membership enquiries,
• Ensure all complaints are dealt with promptly and efficiently
• Constantly look to improve operating procedures to minimise negative guest experiences in future.
• Oversee fire safety drills, H&S compliance safety checks are carried out with onsite maintenance team producing reports.
• Oversee and ensure regular maintenance and checks to all pool plant and spa equipment are carried out with onsite maintenance team producing reports.
• Oversee the First Aid requirement and obligations of the Spa to ensure full compliance.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills;
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in a four or five-star establishment
• Experience in customer care and leading a team
• Competent with all Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• First Aid trained and pool plant trained
Package on Offer;
• £25,000 Basic depending on experience
• Meals on Duty
• Company Pension
• Free Parking and other company benefits
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Apply for Spa Duty Manager - Exclusive Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly