Spa Therapist - Amazing Perks!
Join our Team and be part of the Historic Sussex Hotels Group
- Do you want to work for a company with great benefits and pension packages that reward you for hard work?
- Would you like to work in luxurious surroundings using the finest British Skin and Nailcare products?
- Do you want to work flexibly?
- Do you thrive in a friendly, professional team?
- Are you passionate and devoted to giving your client the best possible experience?
If you answered ‘YES’ then Ockenden Manor Spa is the perfect place for you!
With eight beautiful treatment rooms, a sensory deprivation tank (our Isopod Floatation facility) and exceptional health, fitness and well-being facilities, you will perform some of the finest British skin and nailcare treatments to our diverse range of clientele, using acclaimed Elemental Herbology and Leighton Denny Expert Nails products.
Busy, but rewarding…
We know that as a Spa Therapist, you want nothing more than for your client to enjoy your treatment experience but, we also know that to do that, you want to work in the best possible environment. We deliver our spa treatments on luxurious Gharieni electric massage beds, designed to help relax your client. Our massage beds are fully adjustable, so you are able to work in a way that is comfortable for you and your client, leading to a better experience for both you and them.
What are we looking for?
- Recognised qualifications in the spa/beauty industry to show how talented you are – NVQ/VRQ/Technical Diploma Qualifications.
- We are looking for both experienced therapists and those who have recently qualified.
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality with a natural desire to serve and exceed expectations of guests and colleagues.
- A pro-active stance to always look to improve standards and service.
- Flexible in attitude, approach and working hours (to include weekends).
Now, the best bit!
Our job is to look after our guests and so we feel it is just as important to look after you. We offer excellent training and development opportunities to help broaden your experience and knowledge base and reward you for your hard work. We also offer:
- A competitive salary, with outstanding treatment and retail commission structure
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Great skincare incentive schemes – we want you love what you use and do!
- Complimentary parking on site
- Complimentary staff meals whilst on duty
- Employee uniform
- Long service awards for 5, 10, 15 and 20+ yrs service
- Discounts on all spa treatments within the Historic Sussex Hotels Group
- Complimentary overnight staff stays at any of the Historic Sussex Hotels Group
- Discounts on food and beverage across all of the Historic Sussex Hotels Group
- Exceptional discounts available on all Skin and Nailcare products used within Historic Sussex Hotels
- Discounts on stays at Pride of Britain properties
Although we are ideally looking for full time staff, we recognise that other working patterns may be required and we are open to discussing what could work for both you and the Spa, so please state your ideal working patterns on your application. Please be aware that the Spa is open 7 days a week, 365 days per annum
If you wish to visit the Spa before applying and have an informal chat with our Spa Treatment Manager, please contact Georgie Hales on 01444 449191 who will arrange a tour for you.
Apply for Spa Therapist - Amazing Perks!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly