Beauty Therapist - Cowshed Primrose Hill
Are you looking for development in new treatments like Skin ceuticals, CBD, oncology and LED? Are you looking for a unique culture that's fun and exciting? Do you want a company that focuses on customers, people and progression? We currently have an amazing opportunity here at Cowshed. If that sounds like what you're looking for, find out more about our Beauty Therapist roles below ...
An old cowshed might seem an unlikely place for a spa and range of natural products to be born, but that's exactly what happened with us. Soho House founder Nick Jones created the original Cowshed spa at Babington House, perfumer Richard Howard developed products specifically for the spa and House using ingredients from the Victorian walled garden in the grounds. Their expert formulations and ecological and therapeutic values meant guests wanted to use them at home too, so we made that happen.
Since opening that first spa back in 1998, our community has continued to grow. We now have spas across London and in Soho House locations everywhere from Berlin to Miami, London to New York – and most recently, Soho House Amsterdam – all with the relaxed, sociable atmosphere that’s so special to Cowshed.
What you’ll be doing…
We are currently searching for a talented and passionate Beauty Therapist to join our fantastic team at Cowshed Spa in Primrose Hill, North London.
Cowshed sits in the beautiful surrounds of Primrose Hill on Regents Park Rd. Offering a complete range of treatments, from our speedy quick-fixes to fully body massages, body scrubs, facials, waxing and nail maintenance we are leaders in the industry.
With a philosophy that centres on the therapeutic nature of premium botanical essential oils and outstanding customer service, we are delighted to bring this offering to Primrose Hill.
We offer an extensive Training programme to train you in Cowshed Standards plus we offer external and internal training on some great skills such as Oncology treatments for those living with and beyond cancer, CBD Treatments & Mari pharm, Training with the Light Salon on LED treatments as well as training with Skin Ceuticals products.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in a similar role, friendly and welcoming personality, and excellent grooming and presentation.
We offer a competitive salary and great development opportunities.
What we look for...
- A keen interest in wellbeing, beauty and sustainability
- Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Confident in building relationships with your clients and recommending products
- Availability to work weekends & some evenings
- Passionate about the Beauty Industry
- A team player
- Have a Yes, Yes, Yes Attitude
- Going above and beyond for clients to make sure they have a unique experience
Benefits (the good stuff...)
- Career progression and development
- Discounts on Cowshed Products & Treatments
- Annual salary reviews
- Staff film screenings
- Discounted Gym membership
- A range of internal/external training courses
- Team events each month
- Family Meal Whilst On Duty
- Plus Much More
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing your interest in Cowshed – we know there’s a lot of choice out there – and we look forward to working with you.
More searches like this
- Beauty Spa Therapist £10 - £12 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Beauty Therapy Spa Therapist £10 - £12 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Spa Spa Therapist £10 - £12 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Spa Therapy Spa Therapist £10 - £12 per hour Permanent jobs in London (Central)