Maya Blue Wellness Centre
Our aim is to go above and beyond the physical aspect of a typical relaxation treatment and instead deliver a complete wellbeing experience each and every time
Maya Blue Wellness Centre is a unique, subterranean hidden gem located within the luxurious and rustic Titanic Hotel Liverpool. This secret haven is home to our 10 wellness treatment rooms including 3 couples suites, relaxation zone, thermal suite, Tea Garden and our hydrotherapy pool.
We have recently introduced ESPA skincare into Maya Blue Wellness Centre and offer a range of all beautiful facial and body treatments. ESPA is one of the leading skincare provider in 5 Star spas throughout the world and we are really excited to enable our guests to experience these luxurious treatments.
About the Role
As Receptionist at Maya Blue Wellness Centre you’ll become our ambassador responsible for the flawless service given at Maya Blue. You’ll take pride in conducting yourself in a professional manner and delivering a first class welcome followed by a consistent guest journey.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to someone who possesses the key qualities required as a receptionist alongside a passion and understanding of the beauty and wellness industry.
Attributes and Experience Required
We are looking for a confident communicator with exceptional people skills and the ability to deliver an outstanding product and guest service.
Previous reception experience within a beauty and wellbeing environment or experience within the beauty and/or wellness industry is essential. You’ll also have a passion for becoming part of a dynamic team at Maya Blue Wellness Centre.
Other desirable skills
- Retail and upsell of skincare products and treatments
- Knowledge of beauty/spa treatments – essential
- Basic pool plant operations
- Great team work skills
- Exceptional customer care skills – essential
- Empathy for guests & colleagues alike
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- An exceptional & consistent personal presentation – essential
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism in dealing with high profile clients
- Flexible working shifts, including late evenings and weekends would be expected
What we offer?
We offer all staff a range of employee benefits. Once you have completed your 3 month probationary period, you will have access to 50% discount on food & beverage and competitive staff room rates to enjoy with your friends and family.
Uniform is provided along with free staff meals on duty. We also run an Employee of the Month scheme, Long Service Awards and all of our employees are enrolled into the Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme.
If you feel you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply by sending your CV & covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note: you will need to provide satisfactory references before interview is confirmed and we can only accept applications from those eligible to work and live in the UK.
Apply for Spa Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Beauty Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic On application Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Beauty Reception Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic On application Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Spa Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic On application Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Spa Reception Receptionist Spa / Salon / Clinic On application Permanent jobs in Liverpool