Full Time Spa Therapist
A Spa Therapist position is now available at Piran Meadows Resort and Spa to join our friendly team. Piran Meadows is home to an extensive spa facility, open to all guests of the resort, offering a range of modern beauty treatments and massage.
When you join the team, you will deliver a range of these treatments to guests. These will include various massages and facials, alongside beauty treatments such as gel nails and pedicures.
Further to providing treatments, you will advise guests on available treatments, answer queries and book appointments so a great level of customer service is essential.
Ensuring the salon area is appealing to our guests is a key part of the role, so keeping the salon clean and tidy will play a big part of daily responsibilities. You will also ensure the salon is well stocked, reporting any requirements to the Spa Supervisor.
This is a permanent position. You will work full time variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This Spa Therapist position is ideal for anyone searching for Spa positions within Whitecross and the surrounding areas.
- Work as part of the team to provide various treatments such as nails and massage.
- Help to promote the salon and other park facilities.
- Take bookings and enquiries through various methods such as email and telephone.
- Promote sales of products and treatments where appropriate.
- Ensure client confidentiality at all times.
- Monitoring and ordering of stock within the salon.
What experience you will need
- Previous salon experience is an advantage.
What skills you will need
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy is essential for this role.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills through a range of methods are key.
- Positive work ethic with a willingness to learn new skills is essential.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions