Hawkchurch Resort and Spa are now looking for a Part Time Spa Therapist to join their skilled team at their five-star resort; a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is within commutable distance of the resort and looking to join a friendly team.
Hawkchurch Resort and Spa is a 5 star Gold Rated holiday resort offering luxurious lodge accommodation to its guests. This resort provides the ultimate setting in which guests can relax and take full advantage of all the resort and spa have to offer.
This is a varied and interesting role using luxury brands such as Aromatherapy Associates to provide a range of beauty treatments and massage to guests. You will be involved in all aspects of the salon, from dealing with enquiries and taking bookings to providing treatments and ensuring the cleanliness and presentation of the salon.
We are looking for someone who has an NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
This is a permanent, full-time position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is perfect for candidates searching for part time Spa or Beauty Therapist jobs within Axminster.
- Perform treatments for guests from the pre-set treatment list.
- Promote salon and park facilities.
- Take and manage bookings via the telephone, email and face to face.
- Advise guests on available treatments and products, upselling these where appropriate.
- Ensure the strictest client confidentiality at all times.
- Monitoring and ordering of stock reporting any issues found.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is essential.
- Experience within a busy salon environment is an advantage.
- Previous experience with Aromatherapy Associates is an advantage, however training will be provided.
What skills you will need
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy is essential to the role.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Great communication skills through various methods.
- Positive attitude to work with a willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions