Business Development/Front Of House
Business Development/Front of House:
You will be responsible for managing the sales and operations of the Laura Kay London Clinic and Academy. You will manage every aspect of the day to day clinic operation ensuring the highest quality of service is provided for clients and students, whilst driving sales and managing staff where needed.
Laura Kay London is a 5 star clinic and training academy that specialises in all things permanent makeup, microblading and aesthetics. With a strong drive and passion for both our clients, students and team the ambition at Laura Kay London is to “Be the best you”. We want our team to be the best they can be and to help our clients and students achieve the same through our professionalism, tailored approach and positive relationship driven business.
- To provide active and consistent leadership, developing an effective and motivated team
- To plan staffing requirements
- To participate in the recruitment of new staff as required and to ensure a thorough and effective induction into the clinic.
- To review and analyse clinic financial performance against targets
- To manage costs and overheads effectively in accordance with financial targets
- To promote academy courses, treatment and retail sales and develop local marketing initiatives.
- To plan and implement stock control, clinic retail merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance and image.
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and client safety as the uppermost priority
Efficiency & Compliance
- Responsible for continual review of administration and operational procedures to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Ensure maintenance of client records and information in accordance with GDPR
- Manage, upkeep and condition of all fixtures, furnishings and equipment
- Develop and maintain a customer focused culture within the clinic that delivers high standards of service and creates long term relationships.
- Provide support and reassurance to clients and students in order to ensure they fully understand the nature of their purchase decisions.
- Maintain a high profile within clinic and with clients and students
- Report and manage all client complaints in line with company protocol
- Proven sales ability and track record
- Demonstrates high professional integrity
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Comfortable with process and detail
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to build, maintain and be part of high performance team
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Can solve problems quickly and collaboratively
- Honest and reliable
- Sales Experience
- Good working knowledge of Beauty & Aesthetic Industry
- Experience of working with P&Ls and interpretation of data
- Ability to work flexibly to suit the hours and needs of the business.
What we can offer
- Fantastic commission scheme
- Great earning potential
- Great career progression
Apply for Business Development/Front Of House
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Beauty Assistant Salon / Spa Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Radlett
- Aesthetics Assistant Salon / Spa Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Radlett
- Beauty Retail Assistant Salon / Spa Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Radlett
- Area Retail Management Assistant Salon / Spa Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Radlett
- Retail Counter Management Assistant Salon / Spa Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Radlett