About us...The 4* Connaught Hotel & Spa is one of Bournemouth’s finest hotels, situated on the West Cliff, the hotel attracts a wide range of interesting business all year round. Many guests come from afar to celebrate special occasions and create lasting memories. With spacious ground floor public rooms, our stunning Connaught Brasserie, 81 bedrooms and suites plus the first class Bluewater Spa, relaxation lounge and gym, there are so many reasons to choose the hotel.
Privately owned, the team has built a solid reputation for delivering exceptional experiences and we now have a fantastic opportunity within the Spa for a Spa Manager to lead our amazing team to deliver ultimate relaxation and well being to our guests and visitors.We are also seeking an experienced therapist therefore applicants are welcomed to apply for either position.
About the role… As the Spa Manager your aim will be to continually surpass expectations, to lead and inspire the team to deliver outstanding comfort and seamless attention to detail to every guest, every time! Sharing your personal passion and knowledge you will develop and manage a dedicated Spa team, encouraging personal progression and training opportunities. As the Spa Manager, you will include but are not limited to;
- Oversee the daily running of the spa
- Manage your staff, including recruitment, training, holiday management, contracts etc
- Treatment diary management, ensuring your team have an even split of treatments and that treatment time is maximised.
- Complaint management
- Ensure company procedures and policies are carried out
- Contribute to budget management, stock control and monitoring
- Reporting on the Spa’s financial performance, to include: treatments, retail and food & beverage.
- Assist with developing marketing campaigns
- Perform a full range of treatments as required
Our ideal candidate... The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and committed to delivering first class experiences to both guests and visitors to the Spa. You will have a minimum 2 years’ experience as a senior therapist and hold an NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualification. You will be highly attentive, intuitive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building relationships with Spa members and hotel guests alike. You will be friendly, enthusiastic and driven to ensure our Spa thrives. Experience working with our current product houses (Temple Spa, OPI) would be an advantage but is not essential.
What we offer… A competitive salary and commission, uniform provided and meals on duty plus free use of the spa facilities. In addition, as a Best Western hotel employee you will have access to friends and family rates at all Best Western hotels.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
More searches like this
- Beauty Spa Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Beauty Management / Supervisory Spa Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Spa Spa Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Spa Management / Supervisory Spa Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth