Dermalogica is one of the world’s most respected successful skin care brands. We are all about innovation, commitment and excellence. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Skin Therapist to join our team at some of our various prestigious locations in London.
Our skin therapists will work with the Counter Manager, and store management to achieve individual and team targets and will offer on counter treatments and expert skin care advice to customers.
The responsibilities of the Retail Skin Therapist:
- Perform all treatments and concept procedures regularly and according to the Procedures Manual unless otherwise noted by the manager.
- Take ownership to understand and keep updated of monthly targets set for the location, to include both individual and location target and keep abreast of daily goals and targets achieved.
- Cover counter duties which include, taking payments, booking appointments, answering the phone, assisting customers with retail and offer Face Mapping and Skin Bar.
- Be available for all relevant store activities including meetings, workshops, inventory, unpacking orders, sales promotions.
- Maintain the treatment room (and other work areas) in a professional manner including stocking shelves, cleaning all the areas including the skin bar and product pool, folding linen and replenishing product.
Our ideal Retail Skin Therapist will have the following attributes:
- A minimum recognised beauty therapy qualification (NVQ level 3 or equivalent) to include facial electrical modalities
- Be able to work flexible hours including evenings & weekends
- Have a passion for retailing and achieving daily retail targets
- Be confident in traffic stopping customers
- Be extremely extrovert, creative and self-motivated
- Experience working with Dermalogica products an advantage
What’s in it for you?
We will provide training of the highest level at our Training School, a generous remuneration package with commission, a free monthly product allocation, private healthcare and pension contribution, as well as 20 days paid holiday a year.
Please note that candidates must have finished their NVQ 3 Beauty Therapy qualification, or equivalent at the time of application and must be able to provide a certificate at interview.
More searches like this
- Beauty Facialist / Skincare Specialist £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Beauty Therapy Facialist / Skincare Specialist £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Beauty Retail Facialist / Skincare Specialist £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Counter Sales Facialist / Skincare Specialist £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)